Friday, June 24, 2011

Plans are a-changing!


So, we’ve had a change of plans. Originally, I was going to do a two day-three park stretch hitting Jackson, New Jersey’s Six Flags New England, Upper Bowie, Maryland’s Six Flags America, and Doswell, Virginia’s Kings Dominion. Then we realized something glaringly obvious: we are not doing any of those parks on the weekend. I do not like lines and I do not want to stand through lines when I and all of my companions have been to all of them on multiple occasions.
Instead, we’ve decided to just stop home in Easton and trade out companions (Rose intends to remeet us in California, and we are going to acquire Liz and Michael, as previously planned). Plus, my grandparents live outside of Charlotte and would kill me if I didn’t visit them. We’re also finally getting our RV and drivers from home.
I’ll repost again on Sunday night when we’re on our way to Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment