Friday, June 24, 2011

Laaaake Compounce!


In comparison with Six Flags New England, Lake Compounce was phenomenal! The guys had a contest to see who could drink the most mountain dew in three minutes. Well, Phil threw up. Hahaha. Rose and I didn’t get any free chocolate milk, but that’s okay. Plus, we rode Boulderdash…guess how many times. You’re wrong. It’s fifteen. FIFTEEN TIMES. I told Rose about the hoody trick – cover your eyes so you can’t expect the airtime hills and banked turns. It makes it so much more wild. It was great! Their acrobatic show was going too, so we watched that as I ate my usual fried oreos. But really, fifteen times. That ride is so great, I can’t even take it. Diving through the woods, up and around the mountain. So perfect.
The only slightly negative thing about this visit was that it started to rain. And then it didn't stop. We ended up being drenched most of the time.
Right now, we’re on our way through New York to get to New Jersey. We’re gonna pick up Liz and Michael there, which is exciting. I’m really sick of seeing forest all the time, though. I’m really excited for the second half of the trip, but I can’t say I don’t appreciate all of the coasters I’m about to ride. 

4. Boulder Dash, swooping into the woods!

No comments:

Post a Comment