Monday, June 27, 2011

Have a Six Flags Day Over Georgia!


I can’t believe I’m staying up long enough to write this, but here we are.
We’re currently in Georgia, heading northward towards Tennessee. I am thoroughly exhausted. But let me tell you about it!
Six Flags Over Georgia. Have I told you how much I love that park? No? I love that park.
All of the rides are amazing, the scenery is beautiful, and it’s just an all around great park. Except that the same thing that happened last time, happened this time. That’s right. Me and the Georgia summer heat don’t get along well. Last time I got really nauseous as my body tried to fight off the humidity and heat. This time, it lost and I puked.
It was seriously dead, so we had less than a five minute wait for all the coasters, although the water ride lines were two hours long. The high was 101 and the humidity made the air feel so heavy, I could have swam in it. It wasn’t even sunny either, it was the crazy humidity like how it feels before a storm breaks but the storm NEVER broke! Ugh. Anyway, as I was saying, it was dead, so we managed to get on everything in the front and back. I finally got to ride X-Flight, which was enjoyable, although not top-ten worthy. That had a bit of a line, but only a 15 minute wait. We only skipped Ninja and that’s because none of us felt like getting a migraine on top of the humidity.
We ended up riding Mindbender six times, Goliath five times, I rode Georgia Cyclone by myself three times, because nobody else likes it. Michael insists that I have a “Bad Romance” with that ride. Whatever, Michael. Superman we rode three times, and Georgia Scorcher we rode four times, as well.
We started off at Georgia Cyclone and then circles over towards Gotham, back towards Goliath, then around by Ninja, Scream Machine, and Superman and back up front. It was right around Scream Machine that I finally gave up and puked in the bathroom. I hate puking. I felt way better afterwards though. Huh!
It was around 6 pm when we left, exhausted but happy.
Like always, we had to stop at Steak ‘n’ Shake and it was spectacular. Steak ‘n’ Shake, how I love thee.

 6. Some of the gorgeous terrain around Mindbender at Six Flags Over Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment